Warning Beacon System (24/7 Operation)
Advance Warning Beacon system is ideal for a wide range of traffic applications. Either in a single or dual configuration, the flashing beacon(s) draws the motorist’s attention to a warning sign alerting them to an approaching hazard. A powder coated, aluminum Flashing Beacon Control Box featuring solid state electronics to control the flashing of the signal head, is mounted on the back of the pole. Made in the United States.
* Aluminum powder coated.
* Lens Size - 8"
* Power - 12v
* Federal yellow, signal green, black, or custom colors
* 2.0” hole top and bottom fits 1.5” NPT fittings
* Terminal block installed
* Stainless steel door roll pins and eye bolt/wing nut assemblies
* Weathertight E.P.D.M. rubber door gasket.
* Various signal modules - LED, incandescent.
* Signal insert colors - red, yellow, green and arrows.
* Visor - tunnel, cap and full circle.
* Time clock module without dimming relay.
* Two flashing beacons.
* 365 day solid state programmable time clock
* Increases roadside safety by warning drivers of hidden or approaching hazards.
* Rugged high-quality signal housing.
* Reliable solid-state flasher control.
* Multiple configurations for mounting framework.
© Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved
U.S. Barricade LLC and U.S. Traffic Sign
66 Viaduct Road Stamford, CT 06907 (203)883-8660